Intellisense Summary

Dec 27, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Hi,

On the Codeproject website it is listed that SharpGL has documentation for all functions. However when i include SharpGL as a reference in my project (using the project templates supplied with SharpGL), when i type OpenGL. , Intellisense lists all members but doesnt show summary for them. 

I understand that i need the XML files, so i downloaded the SharpGL source and build it in VS2012 i inlcuded hte XML files in my project but still no summarry is displayed.

What else do i need to do? It would be cool if the summary/xml files would be included in the binary release aswell so that people without much know-how can get it to work without building from source.

Coordinator
Dec 28, 2012 at 11:15 AM

I'll look into this for you and let you know - it will be definitely much more useful to have the documentation included with the binaries. Am creating an issue from this now, watch the issue for updates

Coordinator
Dec 28, 2012 at 11:15 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Jan 3, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Thanks!

BTW, thanks for putting this on NuGet a few days ago (i just noticed it).

My co-worker always frowns upon C# extensions that are not on nuget (dunno why) but 

now SharpGL is on nuget hes cool! 

Coordinator
Jan 30, 2013 at 10:29 PM
No probs - just released 2.1, Nuget updated too. I've been using it loads lately so will be keeping it up to date!