This project is read-only.

SharpGL.WinForms appears to be missing RenderEventHandler and RenderEventArgs

Aug 31, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Hi,
I tried to start using SharpGL today by downloading the latest Binaries, Samples and Source. I am using Visual Studio 2012, and the extension installed fine; everything is where it should be. However, when I create a new SharpGL Windows Forms program to duplicate the Simple Draw Sample, Visual Studio underlines RenderEventArgs in SimpleDrawingSample in red with the error "The type or namespace name 'RenderEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)" and RenderEventHandler in SimpleDrawingSample.Designer in red with the error "The type or namespace name 'RenderEventHandler' could not be found in namespace 'SharpGL' (are you missing an assembly reference?)" Looking at this sample in the source code's solution shows that both of these "missing" types are supposed to be in the SharpGL.WinForms DLL, while looking at the references in my solution shows neither of these in the DLL. This leads me to believe that either my DLL is corrupt in some way, the DLL is not being compiled correctly or Visual Studio 2012 is not reading it correctly. These errors also occur when I copy the sample directly from source.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.