I had trouble installing SharpGL using the VS2015 Package Manager.
1) Searching the online gallery for 'SharpGL' does not find anything. Same for 'Sharp GL', 'SharpGLForWinforms', 'SharpGLCore' and everything else that I could think of. Other packages appear and can be installed but nothing for SharpGL.
2) Manually running the command through the Command Prompt as documented does not find anything either:
PM> Install-Package SharpGLCore
Install-Package : Unable to find package 'SharpGLCore'
At line:1 char:16
- Install-Package <<<< SharpGLCore
- CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [Install-Package], Exception
- FullyQualifiedErrorId : NuGetCmdletUnhandledException,NuGet.PackageManagement.PowerShellCmdlets.InstallPackageCommand
Ditto for Install-Package on SharpGL, SharpGLForWinforms etc.
I was able to install it by downloading the .nupkg and running Install-Package on that. However:
3) No samples or templates were installed
4) Controls were not added to the Toolbox. Manually added them but even that only worked on about the 4th try. Up until then it failed with an error like 'No controls were found to add to the Toolbox'.
What am I doing wrong? Is there a better way to install SharpGL under VS2015?